Frequently Asked Questions
1. How far in advance should I reserve a press?
Anytime before your event. Some weeks are busy and our presses do get full. By booking in advance, you are guaranteed space for your flowers.
2. My event already happened, are you still able to press my flowers?
Please contact us as soon as possible to see if we have open presses. Flowers must be fresh and not dry or brown to press well. Typically within 1-3 days the flowers are still usable if they have been kept in water.
3. Do you design flowers between 2 pieces of glass?
No, we do not create designs between glass. The flowers would fade and attaching them to the glass would not be visually appealing on the reverse side. We attach flowers to a matte board and seal them with a UV protection to help prevent fading.
4. Can I use my own frame?
No, we offer a variety of frame styles and colors as shown on our website.
5. What are your hours?
We take flowers by appointment only. We respond to emails and phone calls during typical business hours.
6. I have a large arrangement that is not a bouquet. Should I bring or ship the whole thing?
No, we do not need all the flowers. Please pull out a variety of flowers that do press well. We need a large handful of greenery and flower stems (about 15-20). Please ask us if you are not sure how much to send.
7. When shipping flowers, why should I wrap DRY paper towels around the flowers?
Dry paper towels keep moisture away from the petals. If the petals get wet, they will rot and not be usable for pressing.